The VVA50C Combo is built to the same standards as our 50-watt guitar amplifier head.
The VVA50C features a simple, yet supremely versatile Four Stage Cascading Gain Preamp circuit, a flexible tone stack, Mercury Magnetics transformers, and is constructed to aircraft electronics standards. The result is an amp with big, robust tone that preserves and enhances the personality of individual instruments and effect pedals, whether the setting is shimmering clean, touch responsive crunch, or cranked up for singing gain.
- Front Panel Controls: Gain1, Gain2, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Master
- Four Stage Cascading Gain Design
- Preamp Boost, (selectable via footswitch or back panel switch)
- Power Tubes: 6L6-GC, 50Watts
- Mercury Magnetics Transformer Set
- Aluminum chassis
- Output Impedance Selector (4, 8, or 16 ohms)
- Solid Poplar Sides constructed from a single piece of continuous wood
- 9-ply 3/4″ High-Grade Plywood Speaker & Back panels
- Figured Maple Front Panels
- Black Tolex covering
- Closed Back cabinet design
- Speaker: 125W Eminence Tonkerlite 12″
- Designed and built to Aircraft Electronic Standards in Ventura, CA.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you would like to place an order, please contact us by calling
805 340-1642 or emailing email@example.com