The VVA50 Head is a meticulously designed, hand built 50-Watt guitar amplifier, available in 6L6-GC or EL-34 power tube configurations, that provide the option of an American or British Power Amp section in a small footprint.
The VVA50 features a simple, yet supremely versatile Four Stage Cascading Gain circuit, a flexible tone stack, Mercury Magnetics transformers, and is built to aircraft electronics standards. The result is an amp with big, robust tone that preserves and enhances the personality of individual instruments and effect pedals, whether the setting is shimmering clean, touch responsive crunch, or cranked up for singing gain. All VVA head enclosures are painstakingly constructed of high-grade poplar or oak with dovetail joints, and either stained and lacquered for a furniture grade finish, or covered in tolex.
- Front Panel Controls: Gain1, Gain2, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Master
- Four Stage Cascading Gain Design
- Preamp Boost, (selectable via footswitch or back panel switch)
- 6L6-GC or EL-34 power tubes, 50Watts
- Mercury Magnetics Transformer Set
- Aluminum chassis
- Output Impedance Selector (4, 8, or 16 ohms)
- Footswitch Jack
- Solid Poplar or Oak head box with Dovetail Joint construction
- Figured Maple Front Panels
- Furniture Grade stain and lacquer finish or Tolex covering
- Designed and built to Aircraft Electronic Standards in Ventura, CA.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Price: $1399 Wood Finish, $1299 Tolex Covering
If you would like to place an order, please contact us by calling
805 340-1642 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org